This skin anti-dryness face mask with organic honey and cottage cheese has a double mission – to hydrate dry hair and soothe dehydrated face skin. Organic homemade mask will nourish your hair and face. This face mask recipe was developed by a French Doctor of Pharmacy who graduated in phytotherapy. Concocting a beauty recipe that saves both – dry hair and dehydrated skin – was a magnificent idea. The natural face mask will help to keep your hair and skin healthy.
The main ingredient of this face mask is organic apricot kernel oil. It is famous for its softening properties, which add radiance to your hair and nourish dry skin. Organic apricot kernel oil is mixed together with cottage cheese and honey. The cottage cheese moisturizes and honey has multiple skin repairing properties. The other mask’s amazing ingredient is red fruit (or vegetable) juice! Make your own SPA at home and just enjoy!
Keep in mind that some products can cause allergies. Therefore, make sure to test on a small area of skin before using such products to see if it will cause any side effects. Make sure all the products you use are organic. Surely you, wouldn’t want toxic pesticides on your face.
FACE MASK INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon organic apricot kernel vegetable oil
1 tablespoon fresh red fruit or vegetable juice
2 tablespoons organic honey
2 tablespoons organic cottage cheese or yogurt
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese and 1 tablespoon of fruit or vegetable juice in a container.
- Mix everything together.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic apricot kernel vegetable oil.
- Mix well all ingredients until a smooth texture is obtained.
The quantities can be adapted depending on purpose, while keeping the proportions well.
HOW TO USE THE FACE MASK
- Apply mask, avoiding the eye area. You can use it on your face, hair or even the body (on the feet, legs and arms).
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove your face mask with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair gently.